Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pomade how to


I love the flexible hold that the Pliable Pomade by Eufora gives.


Men's styling is simple, yet they often confess to me that they don't know how. So here is a quick how to for a ruff messy look.


I fill up the back of my nail with pomade, emulsify it onto the palms of my hands, then lightly pat the product onto the top of the head starting in the back then work my way forward and back again. Once I have even distribution I swirl whats left on my hands all over the hair. Now that the hair is evenly covered but not saturated I push the hair around in the preferred directions. 



 I prefer an organized chaos look, meaning groomed-but not too perfect! In doing so I might detail by pushing the hair forward a bit using right and left hand forward strokes then pushing some hair up in the front for this length hair.




Yes, it is that simple.

1 comment:

  1. Can anyone tell me where the video tutorial went? It was there when I previewed the post.

    ReplyDelete